We need to start protecting God’s sheep by steering them away from people who refuse to sign the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel due to their aggressive promotion of Critical Race Theory and Intersectionality.
I would steer people away from the following men, all who did not sign the statement, and all who either are aggressively promoting or are tolerating their leaders and peers who aggressively promote this heretical Cultural Marxist ideology.
We need to steer people away from the following men and anyone else who promotes Critical Race Theory and Intersectionality and are dividing the church:
- Pastor Paul Tripp
- Mark Dever of Capitol Hill Baptist Church and 9Marks.
- Russell Moore the President of ERLC.
- Jonathan Leeman of 9Marks.
- Thabiti Anywabili, Pastor of Anacostia River Church.
- David Platt, Pastor of McLean Bible Church.
- Matthew Hall, Dean of Boyce College.
- John Onwuchekwa, Pastor of Cornerstone Church
- Curtis Wood of SBTS
- Jarvis Williams of SBTS
- Matt Chandler, Pastor of The Village Church.
- Danny Aikin, President of SEBTS.
- J.D. Greear, Pastor of The Summit Church and SBC President.
I would recommend the following ministries:
- Founders Ministry as an alternative to 9Marks and the Gospel Coalition.
- G3 Conference as an alternative to T4G.
I would also recommend the following pastors, authors, and teachers as an alternative to the men mentioned above:
- Voddie Baucham
- Pastor Tom Ascol
- Pastor Tom Buck
- Dr. James White
- Pastor Josh Buice
- Emilio Ramos
- Pastor John MacArthur
- Phil Johnson
- Todd Friel
- Tom Nettles
- Conrad Mbewe
- Paul Washer
- Costi Hinn
- Steve Lawson
- JD Hall
And anyone else who adheres to sound doctrine and adamantly rejects Critical Race Theory/Intersectionality/Social Justice/Cultural Marxism. But as with all men, always practice discernment and listen with an open Bible.